Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online11 visitors online now1 guests, 10 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Class AS
It was a sad day, yesterday, as the Year 6 pupils said goodbye to the school for the last time and the Year 5 pupils had their last day before moving up to Year 6. The Leavers Assembly took place … Continue reading
This morning we set off to the youth hostel and put our bags in the lounge, and set off to go to Didcot railway. When we got there we met our guides and then they showed us about the types … Continue reading
This week in maths the class have been taking part in a maths investigation which at first seems very simple, but is actually quite complicated. The challenge is to find how many different ways you can stack rods in three colours. … Continue reading
This afternoon was a double class treat for Class AS having reached 100 class credits. The children opted to make pizzas and play games on the playground. Mr Stanley (who had been making pizzas on the cob oven all day) … Continue reading
The sun came out for Charity Day and Year 6 raised a record breaking amount of £623.44 for this year’s nominated charity, Nature’s Frontline. The children provided the usual wide range of stalls and, as the photos below show, everyone … Continue reading