Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- Daily challenge 72 (30.6.20) (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 71 (29.6.20) (Ash Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- A little laugh (Ash Class)
- Friday Feeling (Ash Class)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
- Declan’s Home Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online9 visitors online now0 guests, 9 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Charity Day
Congratulations to all Year 6 pupils for their fantastic fundraising efforts on a wonderful Charity Day. This year’s nominated charity was Junior Diabetes Research Fund (JDRF) and the children ran a variety of fantastic stalls that have raised an initial … Continue reading
The sun came out for Charity Day and Year 6 raised a record breaking amount of £623.44 for this year’s nominated charity, Nature’s Frontline. The children provided the usual wide range of stalls and, as the photos below show, everyone … Continue reading
This year’s nominated charity was Guide Dogs for the Blind and Year 6 produced a wide range of stalls to suit all tastes. As the photos show there were plenty of wild and wacky ideas as well as more traditional … Continue reading
Well the rain stayed away (although it was blowing a gale) and Yr 6 organised another brilliant Charity Day which was enjoyed by all and raised over £650 for this year’s nominated charity, Help for Heroes. Among the organised chaos … Continue reading
Charity Day 2013 took place on Friday with the proceeds this year going to Cancer Research. It was a fantastic day with the Year 2s in attendance for the first time and the traditional mayhem at a wide range of … Continue reading