Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 78 (8.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Fossil Dig Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- Mika’s Tudor Project (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 62 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 77 (7.7.20) (Ash Class)
- New Week (Beech Class Blog)
- Home Learning Day 61 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online13 visitors online now0 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Brooke
In Literacy, over the past fortnight, we have been looking at playscripts while watching a film version of Oliver Twist. we decided to write playscripts either turning part of the film into a script or writing an additional scene. Some … Continue reading
Here is the first of the spells that the children have written for homework: Witches’ spell Double, double toil and trouble Fire burn and cauldron bubble Crows nose children’s toes, Bats, rats and big fat cats Add a dog and … Continue reading
Yesterday we began a new music topic. We listened to a piece of music by Gustav Holst, but the children didn’t know the title. They were given instructions to draw what they heard. Many of the children’s drawings involved battle … Continue reading
Monday 9th September Dear Mr Burford, I am writing to you to tell you about Bob the Blobfish’s idea to improve the school. You have done so well at making the school not just look good, but be good too. … Continue reading