Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Kings and Queens (Larch Class)
- What lovely teeth you have, my dear! (Larch Class)
- Super Stone Age homework! (Ash Class)
- Larch trip to the Enchanted Wood! (Larch Class)
- Butser Ancient Farm (Ash Class)
- Science – Longitudinal Study (Willow Class)
- British Values – Democracy (Willow Class)
- New Resources! (Larch Class)
- Joint Learning Session (Larch Class)
- Stone Age Counting (Ash Class)
- Class representatives (Ash Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online10 visitors online now0 guests, 10 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Ben
Today we were visited by Ben, Africa and Jane, who are all rangers at Queen Elizabeth National Park in Uganda. They came into school to talk to the children about various aspects of life and work in Uganda. In the … Continue reading
Here’s the second batch of newspaper reports. John Akii Bua Josh NB John Akii Bua Newspaper Cameron John Akii Bua Newspaper Jack John Akii Bua Newspaper Charlotte John Akii Bua Newspaper Ben John Akii Bua Newspaper Oliver
Wenlock & Mandeville have made a return visit to Class AS this week to see what the children have been getting up to in their after school clubs. On Monday they dropped in on Ben’s football training while on Wednesday … Continue reading
The Ancient Olympic Games Studying the Olympic games gives you an opportunity to take a look at a popular event. This will show you When it happened,what happened and where it happened. Events The events of the Olympics … Continue reading