Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online11 visitors online now0 guests, 11 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Ashleigh
As most parents will know, Class AS have been studying spy stories this term with our class reader, Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz. Over the past couple of weeks the children have been writing their own stories (and when I say … Continue reading
After this week’s Selborne field studies trip, the children were set homework to write a trip report. Here are some of the children’s reports: Freya Violet Ashleigh Hannah Ned C Oliver K
In Literacy we have been looking at newspaper reports over the last couple of weeks. We have practiced our skills at writing newspaper reports and, as an end of unit write, decided to write a newspaper report about King Alfred … Continue reading
Some fabulous reports have already been submitted by the children. Ned C My School Trip to Winchester Class AS visited Winchester (once the capital of England) on Monday 19th October 2015. We were to have a tour of the … Continue reading