Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- Daily challenge 72 (30.6.20) (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 71 (29.6.20) (Ash Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- A little laugh (Ash Class)
- Friday Feeling (Ash Class)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
- Declan’s Home Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online10 visitors online now0 guests, 10 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Archie C
With recent figures showing that adult participation in sport has actually dropped since the London Olympics, we decide to create posters to advertise the benefits of various sports. Here are some of the best. Henry & Rupert Finn & Charlie … Continue reading
WILFY THE TOY BEAR I got a new toy bear I named him Wilfy But when I left him outside He got really filthy When I brought him in da house I put him on the table But my … Continue reading
Dear Scarlet Hood, I am writing to you to explain how you have wasted my afternoon by making me go to court. You could have just listened to me and none of this would have happened. Never accuse a wolf … Continue reading
What an amazing day in Class AS. There were 14 entries in the Red Nose Day Bake off Challenge and the standard was incredibly high. While Mr Stanley and Mrs Moore walked around drooling, the children had the difficult task of selecting … Continue reading
Lo:-I can write a play script Scene3-the defence Characters: Wilf Wolf, Mr Freeman, Judge, persons1,2,3 Judge Silence in court! (turning to Mr Freeman)Mr Freeman would you like to call your first witness. Mr Freeman Thank you your honour (turning … Continue reading