Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online13 visitors online now0 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Andrew N
In Literacy this week we have been looking at formal letters. We carried out an exercise where we wrote a scenario of a man in court who recounts his version of events in highly colloquial terms and then his barrister … Continue reading
This week in literacy the children have been working with Miss Flower in looking at different forms of poetry. They created word banks for poems about woods and then worked in pairs to create their poems in a range of … Continue reading
The Ancient Greeks have been the topic we have followed throughout the term and this week we have been writing newspaper reports, many of them based upon myths. When all the reports are completed we will use them to create … Continue reading
People may say that the chances of you wining the lottery are very slim but I got lucky. It wasn’t the lottery, but something similar. I won a balloon race. Stroke of luck! £50 seemed like a lot of money … Continue reading
Desert Disaster Heathrow Airport is never a brilliant place to be spending an hour of your Sunday morning; however this is exactly what six passengers were doing. Amongst them was a businessman named Larry Wrinklow. Larry was particularly annoyed today … Continue reading
In history this term we have been looking at Ancient Greek pots to deduce evidence of the lives of men and women in Ancient Greek times. The children looked at a range of photos of pots and written sources of … Continue reading