Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Uganda 2018 Day 7: The greatness of Stan Laurel (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 6: First Day at Kafuro (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 5: A Quieter Day (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 4: The Conservation Cup (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 3: How many Ugandans can you fit in a van? (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Samba concert (Beech Class blog)
- Athletics competition (Beech Class blog)
- A day with a Viking! (Beech Class blog)
- Viking assembly (Beech Class blog)
- CM Sports Fundraising for Uganda (Birch Class)
- Countryside judging day (Larch Class)
- Calshot continued! (Larch Class)
- Calshot Residential (Larch Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 3 (Maple Class)
- Persuade the Emperor! (Ash Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 2 (Maple Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
July 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online7 visitors online now0 guests, 7 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Ancient Greeks
Yesterday, Rowan Class visited the Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology at the University of Reading. The trip to the university was smooth enough, but trying to find the museum on the campus was a bit of a nightmare. After an … Continue reading
In history, we have been looking at the lives of Ancient Greek women and trying to draw conclusions based on the clay pots from the time. The children examined a range of evidence and wrote about their findings: James E … Continue reading
In literacy we have been looking at balanced arguments and relating it to our topic on the Ancient Greeks. We held a debate on whether the Parthenon should be built or not and followed this up by writing our own … Continue reading
This term Class AS have been making Ancient Greek vases using papier mache techniques. The children not only made and decorated the vases, but also had to come up with a backstory. Here are the children’s contributions.
The Ancient Greeks have been the topic we have followed throughout the term and this week we have been writing newspaper reports, many of them based upon myths. When all the reports are completed we will use them to create … Continue reading