Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Liss tomato plants are growing (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Year 6 SATs (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Our new bottle greenhouse and a close encounter with a balloon (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- School Grounds Day at Liss 2019 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Ugandan meals and water melons (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Calshot 2019 – Day 3 (Maple Class)
- Calshot 2019 Day 2 (Maple Class)
- Calshot 2019 Day 1 (Maple Class)
- Roman Mosaics (Ash Class)
- Charity Day 2019 (Maple Class)
- Rock Detectives (Ash Class)
- Poetry, Danegeld and Ethelred the Unready! (Larch Class)
- Year 5 Design Technology – Pizza Making (Birch Class)
- Year 5 Design Technology – Pizza Making (Pine Class)
- This week we have been… (Larch Class)
- Alice Holt (Larch Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online10 visitors online now0 guests, 10 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Ancient Greeks
Today, Rowan Class visited the Ure Museum at the University of Reading as part of our history topic on the Ancient Greeks. The children handled some artefacts and had to come up with an explanation of what the artefacts were … Continue reading
Yesterday, Rowan Class visited the Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology at the University of Reading. The trip to the university was smooth enough, but trying to find the museum on the campus was a bit of a nightmare. After an … Continue reading
In history, we have been looking at the lives of Ancient Greek women and trying to draw conclusions based on the clay pots from the time. The children examined a range of evidence and wrote about their findings: James E … Continue reading
In literacy we have been looking at balanced arguments and relating it to our topic on the Ancient Greeks. We held a debate on whether the Parthenon should be built or not and followed this up by writing our own … Continue reading
This term Class AS have been making Ancient Greek vases using papier mache techniques. The children not only made and decorated the vases, but also had to come up with a backstory. Here are the children’s contributions.