Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Mr Stanley’s trip to the International Schools Award ceremony (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Primary Seven examinations finished (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Good luck to P7 pupils (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- PRIMARY LEAVING EXAMINATION (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- PRIMARY LEAVING EXAMINATIONS (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Winchester special celebration (Larch Class)
- Commando Joe – December 2018 (Pine Class)
- Stone Age Boy (Ash Class)
- Building a kindness web and the multiplication station (Larch Class)
- Science – sound! (Maple Class)
- Commando Joe (Ash Class)
- Making Music (Larch Class)
- Beowulf – should he fight the dragon? (Willow Class)
- Basketball Year 4 (Willow Class)
- Gymnastics with CM Sports (Pine Class)
- Gymnastics (Ash Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online17 visitors online now2 guests, 15 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Ancient Greeks
Today, Rowan Class visited the Ure Museum at the University of Reading as part of our history topic on the Ancient Greeks. The children handled some artefacts and had to come up with an explanation of what the artefacts were … Continue reading
Yesterday, Rowan Class visited the Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology at the University of Reading. The trip to the university was smooth enough, but trying to find the museum on the campus was a bit of a nightmare. After an … Continue reading
In history, we have been looking at the lives of Ancient Greek women and trying to draw conclusions based on the clay pots from the time. The children examined a range of evidence and wrote about their findings: James E … Continue reading
In literacy we have been looking at balanced arguments and relating it to our topic on the Ancient Greeks. We held a debate on whether the Parthenon should be built or not and followed this up by writing our own … Continue reading
This term Class AS have been making Ancient Greek vases using papier mache techniques. The children not only made and decorated the vases, but also had to come up with a backstory. Here are the children’s contributions.