Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- Daily challenge 72 (30.6.20) (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 71 (29.6.20) (Ash Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- A little laugh (Ash Class)
- Friday Feeling (Ash Class)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
- Declan’s Home Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online8 visitors online now1 guests, 7 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Africa
Aujourd’hui, l’année 6 a tenu son défilé de mode français annuel. Le thème de cette année était les drapeaux africains et les enfants vêtus des couleurs du drapeau d’un pays africain. Beaucoup de pays étaient représentés, mais le plus populaire … Continue reading
This half term Class AS have been looking at African music. We discussed the importance of drums and a steady rhythm and pulse after listening to several different African pieces of music. We then spent several weeks experimenting with rhythms … Continue reading
This week in Class AS we have been writing African themed stories. The children have been trying hard to write with powerful verbs, adverbs and similes. They have also focused on the correct punctuation of speech. A big influence on the children … Continue reading