Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Liss Junior School receives International Schools Award reaccreditation (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Installing a wildlife camera at Liss (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Park to Park Challenge 2018 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- SUCCESS TO YOU OUR FRIENDS. (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- CLEAN WATER PROJECT – KAFURO (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Viking assembly (Beech Class blog)
- CM Sports Fundraising for Uganda (Birch Class)
- Countryside judging day (Larch Class)
- Calshot continued! (Larch Class)
- Calshot Residential (Larch Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 3 (Maple Class)
- Persuade the Emperor! (Ash Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 2 (Maple Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 1 (Maple Class)
- Juice Stall Day One (Ash Class)
- Hooke Court Residential Visit (Birch Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
July 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online6 visitors online now1 guests, 5 bots, 0 members
Author Archives: astanleyadmin
In geography we have coninued our studies of Uganda. We havebeen looking at photos of rural and urban Uganda and also watched the film, Queen of Katwe, with a focus on identifying what life in Kampala might be like. The … Continue reading
In English, we have been studying Armin Greder’s novel, The Island, about the problems a stranger causes a community when he washes up on their shore. We decided that we would write a speech given to the rest of the … Continue reading
In geography, we have started our new topic on Uganda and we look forward to seeing lots of parents at our assembly on Wednesday to find out about our learning. This week we have been looking at different photos of … Continue reading
Rowan Class homework last week was to write a description of the cyclops, Polyphemus. Here’s Sam’s brilliant writing.
On Friday, Rowan Class made cakes to raise money for kitchen equipment for our friends at our twinned school, Kafuro Primary School. But this was no ordinary cooking lesson. Mr Stanley gave the children basic recipe cards and then the … Continue reading