Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Snow in Liss (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Semuliki National Park visit (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Mr Stanley’s trip to the International Schools Award ceremony (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Primary Seven examinations finished (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Good luck to P7 pupils (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Selborne Visit – February 13th 2019 (Pine Class)
- Ice Trap (Birch Class)
- Liss Riverside Walk (Ash Class)
- Safer internet day (Larch Class)
- Snow day (Larch Class)
- Meet Brian and Mrs Aston! Plus some fantastic Roman work. (Larch Class)
- Snow Day Work (Maple Class)
- Snow Day Work (Ash Class)
- Snow Day Work (Oak Class)
- Work for snow day (Larch Class)
- Work in case of snow February 1st 2019 (Pine Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online16 visitors online now0 guests, 16 bots, 0 members
Author Archives: astanleyadmin
On Friday, Rowan Class had another Commando Joe session. The focus was on teamwork and finding different ways to navigate an obstacle course while transporting jerry cans. As an added bonus, the children got to compete against each other over … Continue reading
In English, we have been studying The Island, a book by Armin Greder, about a man who is washed up on an island to be discovered by the local inhabitants. The book deals with the themes of immigration and prejudice with … Continue reading
Due to overnight snow, the school is closed today. Exercises have been posted on Education City for Year 6. Please log on to Eduction City to complete them.
On Monday, Rowan Class were visited by Mr Munro, who came to give a talk about some of the dangers of computer and video games particularly those which are ‘free to play’. Mr Munro told the class that they were … Continue reading
Today, Rowan Class visited the Ure Museum at the University of Reading as part of our history topic on the Ancient Greeks. The children handled some artefacts and had to come up with an explanation of what the artefacts were … Continue reading