Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online14 visitors online now0 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: June 2020
In English, the Kraken bubble has been looking at the end of the Lady of Shalott poem. We decided to write about the scene from the point of view of four bystanders. With this in mind we created rashomons where … Continue reading
In English we have been writing a monologue from the point of view of the Lady of Shalott. We placed ourselves in her situation when she is distracted from her weaving by Sir Lancelot. Amelie’s piece successfully captures the tension … Continue reading
We’ve learned this year in Rowan Class that Luke is a big fan of motorbikes. Check out his amazing art work.
In English, we have been studying Alfred, Lord Tennyson’s poem, The Lady of Shalott. As a bubble, the Kraken group decided to write their own city guides to Camelot. Here’s four examples. Dominic Izzy Luke Jenny
Check out Gracie’s fab home learning as she turned her city guide to Camelot into a PowerPoint. A PDF is available to view below:
The final three chapters of Louis Sacher’s brilliant novel are now available for you to listen to.