Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- CONNECTING CONSERVATION COMMUNITIES TOGETHER, IN CONSERVING FOR GENERATIONS (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 15: Zach Prior’s Sherbet Fruits and Some Final Thoughts (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 14: Buwenge Bound (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 13: New Blood (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 12: Hot springs (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Welcome! (Ash Class)
- Samba concert (Beech Class blog)
- Athletics competition (Beech Class blog)
- A day with a Viking! (Beech Class blog)
- Viking assembly (Beech Class blog)
- CM Sports Fundraising for Uganda (Birch Class)
- Countryside judging day (Larch Class)
- Calshot continued! (Larch Class)
- Calshot Residential (Larch Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 3 (Maple Class)
- Persuade the Emperor! (Ash Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online8 visitors online now0 guests, 8 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: February 2018
The following work is to be completed during the Snow Day on Thursday. Education City: There are six exercises. Choose four to complete (two maths and two English comprehensions) English: read the poem Snow by Walter de la Mare below. … Continue reading
In geography we have coninued our studies of Uganda. We havebeen looking at photos of rural and urban Uganda and also watched the film, Queen of Katwe, with a focus on identifying what life in Kampala might be like. The … Continue reading