Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Liss Junior School receives International Schools Award reaccreditation (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Installing a wildlife camera at Liss (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Park to Park Challenge 2018 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- SUCCESS TO YOU OUR FRIENDS. (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- CLEAN WATER PROJECT – KAFURO (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Viking assembly (Beech Class blog)
- CM Sports Fundraising for Uganda (Birch Class)
- Countryside judging day (Larch Class)
- Calshot continued! (Larch Class)
- Calshot Residential (Larch Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 3 (Maple Class)
- Persuade the Emperor! (Ash Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 2 (Maple Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 1 (Maple Class)
- Juice Stall Day One (Ash Class)
- Hooke Court Residential Visit (Birch Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online1 visitors online now0 guests, 1 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: February 2018
The following work is to be completed during the Snow Day on Thursday. Education City: There are six exercises. Choose four to complete (two maths and two English comprehensions) English: read the poem Snow by Walter de la Mare below. … Continue reading
In geography we have coninued our studies of Uganda. We havebeen looking at photos of rural and urban Uganda and also watched the film, Queen of Katwe, with a focus on identifying what life in Kampala might be like. The … Continue reading