Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now1 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: October 2016
In English, we have been continuing to work on story openings. As an end of unit write, we asked the children to write an exciting beginning to an Egyptian story. Here’s Harriet’s great effort. The haunted pyramid A tall, … Continue reading
Well done to all the children in Rowan Class who took part in and completed the sponsored walk on Friday. As usual, Mr Stanley used the walk as an excuse to replicate a forced march, but most of the children … Continue reading
Today was the annual Year 6 trip to take part in Thinksafe at Queen Elizabeth Country Park. The children took part in a carousel of activities including fire safety, internet safety, domestic abuse, stranger danger, trading standards and water safety … Continue reading
In English, we have been looking at story openings and character descriptions. For homework we asked the children to come up with descriptions for a family member. Here are some of the children’s efforts. Harriet Sam K Lois