Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online17 visitors online now0 guests, 17 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: September 25, 2016
A quick reminder to all Rowan children and parents that Pedal Power starts tomorrow for all children. Children should bring their bikes to school along with a helmet, coat and trousers. Sessions will run all week.
During Countries Fortnight, we have been studying Armin Greder’s novel, The Island, which tells the story of a stranger who is washed up on the beach of an isolated island. The focus of the novel is how the man is … Continue reading
Throughout the past two weeks all the classes at Liss Junior School have been taking part in Countries Fortnight. This has involved each class examining British values and thinking carefully about the values that would underpin a country that they’ve … Continue reading