Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Body Percussion (Ash Class)
- Electricity in Science (Beech Class blog)
- Dance Fun! (Ash Class)
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! (Larch Class)
- Listen2me concert (Beech Class blog)
- Winchester Special Celebration (Larch Class)
- A Special Visitor at Horse-riding (Larch Class)
- Class assembly (Beech Class blog)
- Reading Cloud (Beech Class blog)
- Pudsey goes to the ball! (Beech Class blog)
- Visit to Durleigh Marsh Farm (Larch Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
- Liss Junior School PTA Summer Fete and Concert 2016 (Liss Junior PTA)
- PTA UPDATE (Liss Junior PTA)
- Children’s Christmas Fayre (Liss Junior PTA)
- Upcoming Events (Liss Junior PTA)
- Achievements This year (Liss Junior PTA)
- Latest film reviews from FilmClub members (Filmclub)
- February 2015 (Craft Club)
- Film Club reviews (Filmclub)
- December 2014 (Craft Club)
- 13th October 2014 (Craft Club)
- 23rd of June 2014 (Craft Club)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online5 visitors online now0 guests, 5 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: September 25, 2016
A quick reminder to all Rowan children and parents that Pedal Power starts tomorrow for all children. Children should bring their bikes to school along with a helmet, coat and trousers. Sessions will run all week.
During Countries Fortnight, we have been studying Armin Greder’s novel, The Island, which tells the story of a stranger who is washed up on the beach of an isolated island. The focus of the novel is how the man is … Continue reading
Throughout the past two weeks all the classes at Liss Junior School have been taking part in Countries Fortnight. This has involved each class examining British values and thinking carefully about the values that would underpin a country that they’ve … Continue reading