Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Liss tomato plants keep on growing (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Liss tomato plants are growing (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Year 6 SATs (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Our new bottle greenhouse and a close encounter with a balloon (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- School Grounds Day at Liss 2019 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Class assembly (Larch Class)
- A train trip to Bohunt and back (Maple Class Blog)
- Hooke Court (Larch Class)
- We won! (Larch Class)
- Design Technology – Tudor Houses (Pine Class)
- Sports morning 1 (Larch Class)
- Countryside judges (Larch Class)
- Fishbourne Roman Palace trip (Ash Class)
- Calshot 2019 – Day 3 (Maple Class Blog)
- Calshot 2019 Day 2 (Maple Class Blog)
- Calshot 2019 Day 1 (Maple Class Blog)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now2 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Our literacy unit over the last three weeks has been narrative poetry. We have looked at such poems as The owl and the pussycat, The Pied Piper of Hamelin & The Highwayman. We decided to write a poem in the style of The Highwayman which … Continue reading
In Literacy we have been looking at newspaper reports over the last couple of weeks. We have practiced our skills at writing newspaper reports and, as an end of unit write, decided to write a newspaper report about King Alfred … Continue reading
During this term Class AS have been learning the story of Theseus and the Minotaur and performing it as dance. The overall performance comprises of six sections which the children have practised over the half term prior to the performance. The performance videos … Continue reading
James H Winchester Trip Report On Monday 19th October we went on a coach about 9.00am to go to Winchester. It seemed to take forever to get there and I was bored. When we got there we stopped … Continue reading
With the annual fireworks party fast approaching, Class AS made their Guy to go onto the bonfire. Here he is ready for a wet Friday night.