Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Dear Mum (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Lots of learning! (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 75 (3.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 74 (2.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online10 visitors online now0 guests, 10 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: March 2015
More trip reports from last weeks visit. Charlie M Max B
Française Défilé de mode de cette année a été basé sur le thème de l’emploi et les enfants sont venus dans des rôles aussi divers que des comptables, des hommes d’affaires , les jockeys, les médecins, les joueurs de rugby … Continue reading
Our latest literacy topic has been myths and the class have been looking at a range of famous myths from Greece. The children decided to write their own myths involving a dangerous quest to kill a terrible creature. Here’s a … Continue reading
On Monday 2nd of March it was my class’ trip, along with some of HG, to the Sustainability Centre. We went to improve our knowledge of the topic we did (in September) of the School Grounds We’d like and to … Continue reading