Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now0 guests, 15 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: January 2015
On Wednesday, Class AS took part in a fun-filled musical assembly. Matt from Rock Steady, a rock-band company, came in and enthused our children with acoustic and electric instruments. He explained how the instruments worked through popular songs. Throughout the … Continue reading
Class AS were visited by Molly on Thursday to learn about Uganda and the local language Runyankore – Rukiga. Molly gave a presentation about Uganda with the children learning about the national symbols and why the colours of the Ugandan … Continue reading
Over the past few weeks we’ve been looking at explanations in Literacy. The children have been learning how to skim and scan text before making notes, and then expanding the notes to make complex and compound sentences with time and … Continue reading
Today was the baking day as the children put their bread recipes into action in a hive of baking activity. The children worked in groups with Mrs Moore, Mrs henderson and Miss Jarrett to create their own healthy loaves. They … Continue reading
The children of Class AS were lucky to be working with Mrs Horrocks in art this week. In Thursday’s lesson the children learnt how to paint a mountain scene with perspective. They have all included a path that starts … Continue reading