Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online14 visitors online now0 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Jack S Max B Joe Amelia Jack G
Yasmin Charlie Max Harmony Alana Tom S
After a detailed investigation our journalists have submitted copy and reports are published. Class AS would like to thank Mr Burford for going along with our little scenario and not being in the slightest bit paranoid. The reports are published … Continue reading
Today our journalists interviewed Mrs Moore, who was present in the school at the time of Mr Stanley’s death. The children asked questions and recorded the following facts and opinions: Facts The murder took place early in the morning Mrs … Continue reading
Reporters were today called to a crime scene at Liss Junior School this morning where it appears Mr Stanley has been murdered. The following facts are known: Mr Stanley’s body was found in the Music & Drama Room. There was … Continue reading