Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online10 visitors online now0 guests, 10 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: December 2013
This term Class AS have been making Ancient Greek vases using papier mache techniques. The children not only made and decorated the vases, but also had to come up with a backstory. Here are the children’s contributions.
The Ancient Greeks have been the topic we have followed throughout the term and this week we have been writing newspaper reports, many of them based upon myths. When all the reports are completed we will use them to create … Continue reading
Well done to everyone in Class AS for all their hard work at the Christmas market and throughout the fortnight. I’m pleased to say the latest (because we have a small amount of stock to sell next week) profit figure … Continue reading
Class AS have been working really hard on creating a series of print and TV adverts for the trade fair. With a little bit of help from Mr Stanley’s editing suite (also known as his home PC) the children successfully … Continue reading
Chocolate Toothpicks Diary Monday 25th November Today we were told to get into groups of 4-6. We ended up with a group of six: Daisy, William, Briony, Adam, Tom and Brandon. We then thought of some ideas together after having … Continue reading
There was lots of activity in Class AS today as the children filmed adverts, made posters and did a massive amount of baking. The Fluffy Pink Unicorns group created their first batch of hot chocolate and submitted it to the … Continue reading