My Autobiography: Tom B

My autobiography

I don’t particularly like being a twin because when I was little me  and my brother looked almost identical and people were and still are interested to find out who’s the oldest, so all in all I’d rather not be a twin.

My name is Thomas Ruben Bull. Apparently, I was an early birth. I was due on the 13th of August 2003 but I was born on the 23rd of July 2003. My twin brother Daniel was born around 4 minutes after me. Some people believe that twins can send messages through their brain but to be honest it’s all a load of baloney.

When I was 2 my sister Katherine was born. At first I really liked her, but when I was 3 I didn’t entirely like her as she had become extremely annoying.

One of the most embarrassing moments of my life was when I was 3 I was walking through Durford Woods with my family. It was very wet, so I had to wear wellington boots. I was running along ahead of my family and I had a POO in my boxers; it fell down my shorts and into my wellington boots.

When I was 4 years old my uncle bought me some giant megablocks for Christmas and then made me a guitar out of them. I thought id be a rock star until I had it in my hands, jumped off the sofa and landed on it.

2007 – 2010

In the infants I was very thick. I didn’t even know how to spell my own name! Apparently, I was a good boy when I was in year 2 a girl called Molly and I did maypole dancing together with a teacher called Mrs Butland. We did it at Newman Collard, Liss. Almost everyone there was watching, it was so embarrassing especially when we had to hold hands.

When I’m older I don’t know what job I want to do, but my brother Daniel knows he wants to he wants to be a pilot for the RAF. My sister Katherine doesn’t know what she wants to do because she keeps on changing. When I go to secondary school it will be a whole different chapter.

This entry was posted in Literacy and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to My Autobiography: Tom B

1. sarah bull says:

Wow Tom, you remember a lot about your early life, thanks for sharing the poo story!!

2. Kath Miles says:

What fascinating reading AS. I really enjoyed reading all your reports of your lives so far. Well done.