Macbeth: Recounts from the meeting with the witches – Oscar

Macbeth and I were happily striding down the gut-spreaded, blood-pouring battlefield, I could even see an eyeball loose. I was also playing my drum; it was a dark and gloomy night the sky filled with blackness. We couldn’t see anything so we just picked up the pace and started to walk a bit faster. It was so quiet, all I could hear was the rustling of the wet grass when our feet glided through it.

I looked back. I thought I heard something. At the moment when I turned my head back there was a big bang that stunned my ears and smoke that tasted like sick. I saw in the distance three bad clothed and weird nosed figures. A moment later they became much clearer.

I was frozen, my whole body was numb. I found it hard to breathe. The three disgusting hags made me throw up in my stomach. Then I heard them say even though I was still half-deafened by the big bang

“A drum, a drum. Macbeth’s doth come.” I was shocked by what they said. Then Macbeth replied,

“I will not fear what I hear” I was surprised to see Macbeth stand up like that in front of those three terrifying poison making, cauldron bubbling withes

The witches howled with a sprinkle of horror,

“Macbeth will reign King Duncan will be no more”

The witches faded away. I got the feeling Macbeth had plotted to kill King Duncan or is about to plot his death. I stopped thinking then I ran, then I gradually started to sprint I tripped up once or twice I was running so fast you could only faintly see my legs. I stopped…I was in the middle of the battlefield surrounded by guts, blood and swords. Something struck my mind like thunder Macbeth had to kill me!

This entry was posted in Literacy and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.