Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Welcome Back! (Larch Class)
- Ash class’ first week! (Ash Class)
- Welcome! (Ash Class)
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online10 visitors online now0 guests, 10 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: September 27, 2013
Dunsinane Castle My dearest husband, I am hoping you are well at the moment because I am certainly not. I am writing to give one final apology and goodbye. I am no use to the world any more, my life … Continue reading
Dunsinane Castle My greatest love, I am writing to you as I await my final moments of life. I have decided that before I die I would like to apologise for all of the sins that I have wrongly … Continue reading
In literacy this week we have been looking carefully at the story of Macbeth. We have spent a great deal of time analysing who was responsible for King Duncan’s murder and most of the children thought that Lady Macbeth bore … Continue reading