Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online17 visitors online now1 guests, 16 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: September 10, 2013
With two days left until the children present to a governor, today was all about completing PowerPoints. By the end of the day all of the groups were nearly finished and some of the children were beginning to start on … Continue reading
Monday 9th September Dear Mr Burford, I am writing to you to outline our tables’ idea. Our idea is to move all the computers to the Middle Classroom. We know this will benefit the whole school. Here are some of … Continue reading
This week the children have been writing persuasive letters to Mr Burford trying to convince him that their ideas to improve the school are the best. We discussed the features of a persuasive letter and highlighted the importance of a … Continue reading