Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- New Week (Beech Class Blog)
- Home Learning Day 61 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 76 (6.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Dear Mum (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Lots of learning! (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 75 (3.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 74 (2.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online11 visitors online now2 guests, 9 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: August 2013
I’m sitting in the sterile atmosphere of Doha Airport writing this final blog of the trip. Once again it’s been an amazing experience, and coming home leaves me with very mixed emotions. I could easily spend six months in Mweya … Continue reading
There’s not a massive amount to write about today. We were up at 5.00am and left promptly at 6.00am for the journey to Entebbe. There’s no exact figure on the distance, but our calculation was approximately 290 miles. Given the … Continue reading
After the madness of Saturday we were expecting a quieter Sunday. I was certainly hoping for one as I was about three days behind with my blogs and I also wanted to upload the mass of photos I had taken … Continue reading
Another busy day which resulted in Stu and myself, in particular, dashing around like madmen for most of the day. We had been inviting as many park staff as we knew to our party since we had arrived the previous … Continue reading
Today we made the trip to Bukorwe, a three hour plus drive in either direction, but one that would be worth it as we always receive a warm welcome from the school. Additionally, we hadn’t heard a great deal from … Continue reading