Points of view: Wilf Wolf & Scarlet Hood Letters – Archie C, Rupert, Archie S, Sophie & Tom

Dear Scarlet Hood,

I am writing to you to explain how you have wasted my afternoon by making me go to court. You could have just listened to me and none of this would have happened. Never accuse a wolf for something they didn’t do; I am a wolf and I most definitely do not eat old granny’s however ugly they may be.

Next time you order a pizza I’ll give you a “special” extra topping. If you make me go to court again I will go mental. I am sorry that you didn’t find me guilty but the truth will always be right and in this case the truth is wolves know best.

Also I am starting a new destruction company which includes £1,000,000 worth of TNT so don’t make me angry or you’ll be going down with a bang! I will be informing your granny that you have blamed me for what I didn’t do so you will also be grounded.

I would finally like to say that you are a total waste of time and nobody likes you. I believe you should be extremely ashamed of your self.

You’re sincerely

Wilf Wolf

This entry was posted in Literacy and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Points of view: Wilf Wolf & Scarlet Hood Letters – Archie C, Rupert, Archie S, Sophie & Tom

1. Kath Miles says:

I have enjoyed reading all your Wolf letters – great description and very scary in places.