Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now0 guests, 15 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Here is the first trip report for Selborne written by Jasmine
Goldilocks – What actually happened! One day in, ha narrator shut up! Hi, my name is Goldilocks; anyway you want to get on with the story. You know when you want to explore but then it all goes upside down … Continue reading
Cinderella – The truth Once upon a time- oh stop that, I have the perfect way to start my story. Welcome to our friendly house-hold. Let me introduce myself, my name is Anastasia. I live with my mum, who is … Continue reading
This is hilarious!!! Cinderella: extract from the autobiography of Prince Charles of Windsor. “Once upon a time…..” “Oh do be quiet narrator, my turn.” So hi, I’m Prince Charles of Windsor and until recently I had a major problem. I … Continue reading
Rapunzel- The real story Hi I’m Betty the witch, but you can call me Betty. In the story (Rapunzel) I’m called Witchy but my actual name is Betty (just thought I’d let you know). I might be a witch but … Continue reading