Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online13 visitors online now0 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: February 11, 2013
The curry rap! My favourite food of all is curry, I have it with my mate Murray, I have it every Saturday night, With a big and lovely bite, My mum and dad have it too, But sometimes it … Continue reading
Ugandan animals rap Hi I’m the lion king And I’m the boss of everything My paws hit the ground With a loud sound Yo I’m a hippo I like to take a dippo And I really like jelly And … Continue reading
Curry is the best Yo, curry is my favourite food, It puts me in a very good mood, My favourite is chicken korma, If I could I’d eat it in the sauna. With curry I like to eat rice, … Continue reading
Thanks to Class P7 for their questions about rationing. Andrew from Class AS has compiled a timeline for when rationing started and ended. Obviously, we don’t have rationing in the UK any more, but if the world population continues to … Continue reading