This work is a couple of weeks old when the class were looking at making notes and expanding them for the first time. George, Sam and Oliver produced a detailed information text on Liss which they have also expanded into a PowerPoint. This is available for you to download below.
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Liss Junior School receives International Schools Award reaccreditation (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Installing a wildlife camera at Liss (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Park to Park Challenge 2018 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- SUCCESS TO YOU OUR FRIENDS. (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- CLEAN WATER PROJECT – KAFURO (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Samba concert (Beech Class blog)
- Athletics competition (Beech Class blog)
- A day with a Viking! (Beech Class blog)
- Viking assembly (Beech Class blog)
- CM Sports Fundraising for Uganda (Birch Class)
- Countryside judging day (Larch Class)
- Calshot continued! (Larch Class)
- Calshot Residential (Larch Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 3 (Maple Class)
- Persuade the Emperor! (Ash Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 2 (Maple Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online8 visitors online now0 guests, 8 bots, 0 members