Scene 3 – The defence
|Characters: Wilf Wolf, Judge, Mr Freeman and person 1, 2 and 3.
The court room is suddenly quiet and the Judge bangs the hammer on the wooden desk. Wilf Wolf has been accused by eating Granny Hood and her cake.
|Judge||Be quiet! Mr Freeman, call your first witness.|
|Mr Freeman||Thank you your honour (Mr Freeman turns to the doors.) Please may my first witness come out Mr Wilf wolf? (The whole court room gasps in terror. )|
|Person 1||(Whispering) What do you think he is going to say.|
|Person 2||I don’t know but I’m pretty sure he is going to lie.|
|Person 3||( Very excited) I hope he is really furry then I can cuddle him when he is walking out of the court room.|
|Judge||(Shouting and slamming down the hammer on the desk) Silence.|
|(Wilf Wolf comes in )|
|Judge||So tell me what happened.|
|Wilf Wolf||I was working at Pizza Hut when I suddenly got a phone call. It was Granny Hood. She asked for me to come over and bring some pizza with me.|
|Person 1||He is lying
|Person 2||Don’t listen judge|
|Person 3||My favourite pizza is ham and cheese.|
|Judge||(Screaming and shouting at the top of her voice) Be quiet.|
|Wilf Wolf||I suddenly went down and when I had arrived Granny Hood was right at the door waiting for me. So I gave her some pizza but she sliced it in half with her hand.|
|Mr Freeman||(terrified) What! A granny can not do that.|
|Wilf Wolf||(Wilf Wolf’s eyes twitch) Oh yes a granny can do lots of different things.|
|Person 1||He must be lying|
|Person 2||Yea lying|
|Person 3||( pretending to be hypnotised) Pizza.
|Wilf Wolf||(Sounding very scared ) So any way suddenly Granny Hood looked at the time and pushed me into her bed and put her nighty on me and got her bag and ran straight out of the door. So that is what happened , oh but then the little girl came in and I wanted to ask Granny Hood why she did that, so I jumped out of bed and went to go for the door and that is why the girl got scared. Then that woodcutter came In and nearly killed me!
|Person 1||I knew he was going to lie.|
|Person 2||He might be telling the truth.|
|Person 3||That wolf is so furry.|
|Mr Freeman||I don’t believe you …|
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Year 6 SATs (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Our new bottle greenhouse and a close encounter with a balloon (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- School Grounds Day at Liss 2019 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Ugandan meals and water melons (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Cooking Ugandan – style meals (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Charity Day 2019 (Maple Class)
- Rock Detectives (Ash Class)
- Poetry, Danegeld and Ethelred the Unready! (Larch Class)
- Year 5 Design Technology – Pizza Making (Pine Class)
- Year 5 Design Technology – Pizza Making (Birch Class)
- This week we have been… (Larch Class)
- Alice Holt (Larch Class)
- School Grounds Day 2019 (Ash Class)
- Whales explanation texts (Larch Class)
- Y3 and Y4 trips (Larch Class)
- World Book Day 7th March (Ash Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online19 visitors online now3 guests, 16 bots, 0 members