Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now1 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: September 7, 2012
4.9.12 Dear Diary, The schools gonna go to see the Paralympics tomorrow, it’s gonna be well wicked. It’s held at the ExCel Arena, where Top Gear was held in 2011. My mate Sam has already seen the Paralympic Athletics, he … Continue reading
4.9.12 Dear Diary Tomorrow I’m gonna go to the Paralympics to see Boccia. I am looking forward to seeing it because I saw football in the Olympics and now I’m gonna go see the Paralympics, but I’ve got to wait … Continue reading
Tuesday 4th September 2012 Dear Diary, Ever since I heard I was going to the Paralympics I felt a lot of things. Kinda agitated because I don’t wanna wake up early, it’s cruel. I’m the late bird, I like sleeping … Continue reading
To celebrate the special week in which we visited the Paralympics, Class AS have been writing before and after Paralympic diaries. The children were tasked with making their writing detailed, in the first person, informal and with their feelings clearly … Continue reading