Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Dear Mum (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Lots of learning! (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 75 (3.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 74 (2.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online12 visitors online now0 guests, 12 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: September 2012
After a fortnight of hard work Class AS finished their PowerPoints for Countries Fortnight. You should be able to seethe enormous amount of work that has gone into them. They are now available to download with embedded national anthems. … Continue reading
Today the whole school began the Countries transition topic which will be running throughout the next fortnight. Mr Stanley held an assembly where the key question was asked, “What makes a country?” We looked at ideas and discussed how the … Continue reading
4.9.12 Dear Diary, The schools gonna go to see the Paralympics tomorrow, it’s gonna be well wicked. It’s held at the ExCel Arena, where Top Gear was held in 2011. My mate Sam has already seen the Paralympic Athletics, he … Continue reading
4.9.12 Dear Diary Tomorrow I’m gonna go to the Paralympics to see Boccia. I am looking forward to seeing it because I saw football in the Olympics and now I’m gonna go see the Paralympics, but I’ve got to wait … Continue reading
Tuesday 4th September 2012 Dear Diary, Ever since I heard I was going to the Paralympics I felt a lot of things. Kinda agitated because I don’t wanna wake up early, it’s cruel. I’m the late bird, I like sleeping … Continue reading
To celebrate the special week in which we visited the Paralympics, Class AS have been writing before and after Paralympic diaries. The children were tasked with making their writing detailed, in the first person, informal and with their feelings clearly … Continue reading