Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now0 guests, 15 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Well we’re home! It was a fairly smooth return home. We had a nice final meal at a hotel in Entebbe on Saturday night and were up early on Sunday ready for a 9.10am flight. This was delayed, but only … Continue reading
I spoke too soon! Today started well. We had a good night’s sleep and my first hot shower in a fortnight was much appreciated. I took a quick look in a mirror (another thing missing from Hippo House) and in … Continue reading
Before I start talking about today, a quick note about last night. Stu and I had been granted permission to go out on boat patrol with the rangers in order to try and catch some poachers. Both of us were … Continue reading
Our first full day of leisure and I was up early at 5.55am as we were being picked up by Tadeo at 7.00am to drive to Kyambura Gorge. The gorge is located in the midst of miles of savannah, so … Continue reading