With one day to go, I’ve started started organising myself (or rather my wife has). I’m just about managing to fit in everything I need to take to Kafuro. I’ve taken my first Malarone tablet (anti – malaria) which has made me feel a bit queasy. Today has mostly involved sorting things into piles ready to pack and buying supplies such as batteries and a memory stick for Kafuro Primary. I’ve also been loading software onto the laptop that the Twinning Project is donating to Kafuro Primary School. If all goes well with establishing a reliable internet connection then you should be seeing a joint Liss/Kafuro blog very soon. We might even manage a Skype link. That’s about it for now, I’ll hopefully be blogging again on Monday night
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online16 visitors online now0 guests, 16 bots, 0 members