With one day to go, I’ve started started organising myself (or rather my wife has). I’m just about managing to fit in everything I need to take to Kafuro. I’ve taken my first Malarone tablet (anti – malaria) which has made me feel a bit queasy. Today has mostly involved sorting things into piles ready to pack and buying supplies such as batteries and a memory stick for Kafuro Primary. I’ve also been loading software onto the laptop that the Twinning Project is donating to Kafuro Primary School. If all goes well with establishing a reliable internet connection then you should be seeing a joint Liss/Kafuro blog very soon. We might even manage a Skype link. That’s about it for now, I’ll hopefully be blogging again on Monday night
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Dear Mum (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Lots of learning! (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 75 (3.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 74 (2.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now0 guests, 15 bots, 0 members