With one day to go, I’ve started started organising myself (or rather my wife has). I’m just about managing to fit in everything I need to take to Kafuro. I’ve taken my first Malarone tablet (anti – malaria) which has made me feel a bit queasy. Today has mostly involved sorting things into piles ready to pack and buying supplies such as batteries and a memory stick for Kafuro Primary. I’ve also been loading software onto the laptop that the Twinning Project is donating to Kafuro Primary School. If all goes well with establishing a reliable internet connection then you should be seeing a joint Liss/Kafuro blog very soon. We might even manage a Skype link. That’s about it for now, I’ll hopefully be blogging again on Monday night
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online16 visitors online now0 guests, 16 bots, 0 members