This term Class AS have been working on creating rockets in DT with Mrs Horrocks. Firstly they made designs and tested paper rockets. Then they moved onto the design process for the fully fledged stomp rockets which are powered by air forced out of a bottle and up a tube. The children formed into teams which competed against each other to see which rocket could travel the furthest distance. Design and angle of launch became particularly important. The winning team comprised Oliver, Alex C, Alex M, Josh NB, Cameron & James. Photos and a brief bit of film can be seen below.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- Daily challenge 72 (30.6.20) (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 71 (29.6.20) (Ash Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- A little laugh (Ash Class)
- Friday Feeling (Ash Class)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
- Declan’s Home Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online11 visitors online now1 guests, 10 bots, 0 members