Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online16 visitors online now0 guests, 16 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: July 2012
I woke up at my usual time of 6.30am and made straight for the bathroom where I had my morning shower. For those of you in the UK reading this, it involves standing in the bath filling up a 1.5 … Continue reading
Today was mega early start as we had to leave for Bukorwe, which was two and a half hours to the south. We were due to get up at 5.30am, but Rebecca woke me at four as she had heard … Continue reading
It was another early start today as Rebecca and I were going on a guided walk along with the Ugandan teachers. We were met by Julius, one of the rangers, who took us out on a cloudy, but humid morning. … Continue reading
Uganda Day 6 really starts on Uganda Day 5. We had all been up late talking and laughing, but the girls had gone to bed. When Stu and I eventually turned in we discovered that are room had been invaded … Continue reading
I know that it’s a cliché, but today was another amazing day. After rising at 6.20am and a breakfast of malarone, banana and cereal bar, Tara and I set off for our respective schools. There were lots of exams happening … Continue reading