This afternoon Class AS went on a journey around Liss on the Scarecrow Trail, which is part of the cultural contribution to the Olympics. We saw forty seven scarecrows (some from members of our class) and were massively impressed by the level of invention and imagination – there are clearly some very talented people in the community. Class AS would encourage as many people to see the trail for themselves this weekend, and would like to congratulate all the entrants.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Welcome Back! (Larch Class)
- Ash class’ first week! (Ash Class)
- Welcome! (Ash Class)
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online12 visitors online now1 guests, 11 bots, 0 members