Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online17 visitors online now0 guests, 17 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: June 18, 2012
Informal and formal writing Right I was chilling out down the boozer when my mate showed us a real bling watch. A lot of bozzos started a right old punch up cause they think he nicked it. We made a … Continue reading
LO:- I can change informal language into formal Informal Hey dude I had nothing to do with this, yeah. I was just chillin with my bros down at the boozer when I feel really Tom and Dick. After taking a … Continue reading
L.O:- I can change informal language into formal language. Informal Hey, me did nothin wrong! Me went down to the boozer to chill out man. Me drank too much, you know. I started to feel Tom and Dick real bad … Continue reading
LO:- I can change informal language into formal language. Informal. Like Yo honour dude, I was chillin’ in me close boozer, then me had a mettin’ wiv’ me ralf down a side street uknow? Like I was creamed so me … Continue reading