Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Year 6 SATs (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Our new bottle greenhouse and a close encounter with a balloon (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- School Grounds Day at Liss 2019 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Ugandan meals and water melons (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Cooking Ugandan – style meals (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Rock Detectives (Ash Class)
- Poetry, Danegeld and Ethelred the Unready! (Larch Class)
- Year 5 Design Technology – Pizza Making (Birch Class)
- Year 5 Design Technology – Pizza Making (Pine Class)
- This week we have been… (Larch Class)
- Alice Holt (Larch Class)
- School Grounds Day 2019 (Ash Class)
- Whales explanation texts (Larch Class)
- Y3 and Y4 trips (Larch Class)
- World Book Day 7th March (Ash Class)
- World Book Day (Birch Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online16 visitors online now0 guests, 16 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: June 1, 2012
During Olympic Fortnight Class AS have been looking at why London would make a good Olympic city, not specifically at the sporting reasons, but more at why people would want to visit London. With this in mind as a class … Continue reading
Here’s the second batch of newspaper reports. John Akii Bua Josh NB John Akii Bua Newspaper Cameron John Akii Bua Newspaper Jack John Akii Bua Newspaper Charlotte John Akii Bua Newspaper Ben John Akii Bua Newspaper Oliver
Mrs Rorke organised a great party this afternoon with 1950s games, party food, special guests (who have helped us throughout the year) and music and dance from Bohunt. Photos from the afternoon are displayed below.
During Olympic Fortnight Class AS have been looking at classic Olympic moments. We decided to create our own interpretations of some of these events. The first film ready for public consumption is an affectionate tribute to Steve Redgrave. Steve Redgrave … Continue reading