Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online12 visitors online now0 guests, 12 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: June 1, 2012
During Olympic Fortnight Class AS have been looking at why London would make a good Olympic city, not specifically at the sporting reasons, but more at why people would want to visit London. With this in mind as a class … Continue reading
Here’s the second batch of newspaper reports. John Akii Bua Josh NB John Akii Bua Newspaper Cameron John Akii Bua Newspaper Jack John Akii Bua Newspaper Charlotte John Akii Bua Newspaper Ben John Akii Bua Newspaper Oliver
Mrs Rorke organised a great party this afternoon with 1950s games, party food, special guests (who have helped us throughout the year) and music and dance from Bohunt. Photos from the afternoon are displayed below.
During Olympic Fortnight Class AS have been looking at classic Olympic moments. We decided to create our own interpretations of some of these events. The first film ready for public consumption is an affectionate tribute to Steve Redgrave. Steve Redgrave … Continue reading