Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Dear Mum (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Lots of learning! (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 75 (3.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 74 (2.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online14 visitors online now0 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Olympic Fortnight started yesterday with an opening ceremony in which a torch was brought into the hall. Elyse was the torch-bearer for Class AS. Today the children have worked on creating their own Olympic poems. The children were given complete freedom to … Continue reading
Today Liss Junior School was part of a record attempt to be part of the biggest simultaneous dance in the world. All around the school children have been learning the dance over the past few weeks. Today was the performance and Class … Continue reading
Some people have been saying Class AS has been a bit smelly recently. No, it isn’t the children’s feet or Mr Stanley forgetting to put on his deodorant in the morning, but an interesting experiment we have been running on micro organisms. … Continue reading
A big ‘Well Done’ to all of the class for their mature attitude to SATs Week and Test Week. Everybody tried their best and were rewarded with a great SATs party this afternoon.
Mandeville decided to spend his Thursday afternoon at Streetdance club with Kirsten. As you can see he was a popular addition to the group and had a great time.