Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online12 visitors online now0 guests, 12 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: May 18, 2012
Today Liss Junior School was part of a record attempt to be part of the biggest simultaneous dance in the world. All around the school children have been learning the dance over the past few weeks. Today was the performance and Class … Continue reading
Some people have been saying Class AS has been a bit smelly recently. No, it isn’t the children’s feet or Mr Stanley forgetting to put on his deodorant in the morning, but an interesting experiment we have been running on micro organisms. … Continue reading
A big ‘Well Done’ to all of the class for their mature attitude to SATs Week and Test Week. Everybody tried their best and were rewarded with a great SATs party this afternoon.