Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Year 6 SATs (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Our new bottle greenhouse and a close encounter with a balloon (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- School Grounds Day at Liss 2019 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Ugandan meals and water melons (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Cooking Ugandan – style meals (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Rock Detectives (Ash Class)
- Poetry, Danegeld and Ethelred the Unready! (Larch Class)
- Year 5 Design Technology – Pizza Making (Birch Class)
- Year 5 Design Technology – Pizza Making (Pine Class)
- This week we have been… (Larch Class)
- Alice Holt (Larch Class)
- School Grounds Day 2019 (Ash Class)
- Whales explanation texts (Larch Class)
- Y3 and Y4 trips (Larch Class)
- World Book Day 7th March (Ash Class)
- World Book Day (Birch Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online13 visitors online now0 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: March 2012
After a slight delay, here are the photos of Mandeville who, while Wenlock was playing tennis and cricket, joined the cross country team for the championship race and Oliver’s football team for a weekend match. It looks as if he … Continue reading
Today Mr Stanley received a new email from Janet & Peter Welsh with the latest news from their visit to Kafuro. They will be returning in the next couple of weeks with a dvd all about the film. To download … Continue reading
In dance this term Class AS have been performing a unit called Flight from danger. There are three sections to this dance. The first section is where a normal domestic existence takes place, the second where a natural disaster takes … Continue reading
Yesterday was the closing ceremony of Communication Fortnight, two weeks that have been dedicated to speaking and listening. Class AS have been working very hard on an activity called Story Glory. This is where the children are given a list … Continue reading
Wenlock has had an extremely active weekend. While Mandeville was off with the school cross – country team, Wenlock has been to tennis with John and Susie at Newman Collard (he had a taster session) and then on to cricket … Continue reading
Another busy evening for Wenlock and Mandeville as they accompanied Jack to his swimming lesson. Fortunately, they didn’t get wet although there was a hint of chlorine in Class AS the following morning.