Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online4 visitors online now0 guests, 4 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Today Class AS visited The Boat Project in Emsworth, a Cultural Olympiad initiative where pieces of donated wood have been used to create a boat which will sail to various parts of the UK. Gregg, the artistic director, gave the … Continue reading
Last Thursday saw further messages exchanged with our twinned school in Kafuro. They were able to email us this time instead of sending text messages. Some of the key things we found out this time were: Many of the children … Continue reading
Last Wednesday Class AS went on a geography field trip to Selborne to study rivers. We all had a fantastic time working with Simon and the children should be able to explain what PEP and TED means with all authority. … Continue reading
Last Monday afternoon saw the annual Liss Junior School pancake races and Class AS, as usual, played a full part with four very competitive races as the pictures below show.
We never really went away, but we’ had so much content on our blog that we had to upgrade our account and that’s taken a little while. The next few posts should catch up on events of the last week.