Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 78 (8.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Fossil Dig Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- Mika’s Tudor Project (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 62 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 77 (7.7.20) (Ash Class)
- New Week (Beech Class Blog)
- Home Learning Day 61 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now2 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Ancient Greek Olympics In the Ancient Greek Olympic games there were lots of events. That leaves us with some questions, like how many people took part? Were there lots of dangers and what prizes did the winners get? To … Continue reading
The Ancient Greek Olympic Games What where the Greek Olympics? The Olympic Games is a huge event which fist started in Ancient Greece in 776 BC .It contained many different events including chariot races, boxing, running and so on. Although … Continue reading
As a Christmas treat Class AS decided to produce filmed versions of children in the class performing their winter poems against a backdrop that they chose themselves. We used our new greenscreen software that Mr Stanley has been learning how … Continue reading
The Ancient Olympic Games The Olympic Games started in Ancient Greece in 776Bc and were decided to be held every four years. The Olympics were meant to get fitness and health levels high as they could for the condition of … Continue reading
The Ancient Olympics The Ancient Olympics started in 776BC in Olympia and were held every four years in honour of Zeus, king of the gods. The games were held in memory of the Greek hero, Pelops. Many impressive buildings … Continue reading