Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online16 visitors online now0 guests, 16 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: November 28, 2011
The Ancient Greek Olympic Games The Olympics are one of the most popular events in the world. They first started in Ancient Greece, in 776 BC. It contained many games such as running, boxing, discus and others. The Ancient Greeks … Continue reading
The Olympic Games. The Olympics were held in memory of Pelops and at the Olympic venue there is a room called the Pelopion which contained the burial mound of the hero Pelops. The Olympics were held every four years and … Continue reading
During the past week we have been looking carefully at the Ancient Olympics and writing our own non – chronological reports. The children have used headings and subheadings, organised their work into sections, used an impersonal style and writen in … Continue reading