Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Uganda 2018 Day 7: The greatness of Stan Laurel (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 6: First Day at Kafuro (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 5: A Quieter Day (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 4: The Conservation Cup (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 3: How many Ugandans can you fit in a van? (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Samba concert (Beech Class blog)
- Athletics competition (Beech Class blog)
- A day with a Viking! (Beech Class blog)
- Viking assembly (Beech Class blog)
- CM Sports Fundraising for Uganda (Birch Class)
- Countryside judging day (Larch Class)
- Calshot continued! (Larch Class)
- Calshot Residential (Larch Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 3 (Maple Class)
- Persuade the Emperor! (Ash Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 2 (Maple Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online7 visitors online now0 guests, 7 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: October 6, 2011
While Year 6 were at Thinksafe on Tuesday, Year 5 were creating some fantastic art with Mrs Horrocks, using materials from nature including many found on the school site. Check out the photos below.
Fernando the football fan Fernando is as casual as a cat, he always goes to the park to play football .He also is 23 and has just finished university. His job is an architect and he gets paid £10,000 … Continue reading
Daniel Watkins As smart as a brand new suit, the self confident thirty two year old Daniel Watkins first started in CCC business when he was twenty years old. Daniel Watkins is very protective over his thirty year old wife, … Continue reading
Sarah Dana Smith As pretty as an angel,Sarah had had sparkling blue eyes and a tanned face. Her hair came down just below her shoulders. As white as a swan,her t-shirt was crisp and her scarf was as blue … Continue reading