Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Snow in Liss (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Semuliki National Park visit (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Mr Stanley’s trip to the International Schools Award ceremony (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Primary Seven examinations finished (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Good luck to P7 pupils (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Selborne Visit – February 13th 2019 (Pine Class)
- Ice Trap (Birch Class)
- Liss Riverside Walk (Ash Class)
- Safer internet day (Larch Class)
- Snow day (Larch Class)
- Meet Brian and Mrs Aston! Plus some fantastic Roman work. (Larch Class)
- Snow Day Work (Maple Class)
- Snow Day Work (Ash Class)
- Snow Day Work (Oak Class)
- Work for snow day (Larch Class)
- Work in case of snow February 1st 2019 (Pine Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now0 guests, 15 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: October 6, 2011
While Year 6 were at Thinksafe on Tuesday, Year 5 were creating some fantastic art with Mrs Horrocks, using materials from nature including many found on the school site. Check out the photos below.
Fernando the football fan Fernando is as casual as a cat, he always goes to the park to play football .He also is 23 and has just finished university. His job is an architect and he gets paid £10,000 … Continue reading
Daniel Watkins As smart as a brand new suit, the self confident thirty two year old Daniel Watkins first started in CCC business when he was twenty years old. Daniel Watkins is very protective over his thirty year old wife, … Continue reading
Sarah Dana Smith As pretty as an angel,Sarah had had sparkling blue eyes and a tanned face. Her hair came down just below her shoulders. As white as a swan,her t-shirt was crisp and her scarf was as blue … Continue reading