Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- New Week (Beech Class Blog)
- Home Learning Day 61 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 76 (6.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Dear Mum (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Lots of learning! (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 75 (3.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 74 (2.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online9 visitors online now0 guests, 9 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: October 2011
This week in Literacy we have been working on our own biography’s of the famous Greek king, Alexander the Great. We examined his life and tried to write biographies in the third person, past tense, with good connectives and some … Continue reading
Today was a special day at Liss Junior school as each of the four upper school classes got to take part in a Maths Olympic challenge. The class was split into six teams with each team having a leader … Continue reading
In PSHE we have been looking at the Olympic and Paralympic values. They underpin the philosophy of Pierre de Coubertin, the founder of the modern Olympics. In class we watched a short film about the Olympic and Paralympic values and … Continue reading
In Music this term we have been looking at leitmotifs (themes from characters in films). We examined the leitmotifs for Darth Vader, Superman, Indiana Jones and James Bond. We examined rhythm, tempo, dynamic and pitch. Our next step … Continue reading
Fernando Fernando, who is mad on sport, is always playing football in the park. Fernando is Jeremy’s uncle. He was taking him on holiday but the plane crashed. Luckily, he had a tent, food and drinks for the … Continue reading