Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Year 6 SATs (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Our new bottle greenhouse and a close encounter with a balloon (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- School Grounds Day at Liss 2019 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Ugandan meals and water melons (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Cooking Ugandan – style meals (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Rock Detectives (Ash Class)
- Poetry, Danegeld and Ethelred the Unready! (Larch Class)
- Year 5 Design Technology – Pizza Making (Birch Class)
- Year 5 Design Technology – Pizza Making (Pine Class)
- This week we have been… (Larch Class)
- Alice Holt (Larch Class)
- School Grounds Day 2019 (Ash Class)
- Whales explanation texts (Larch Class)
- Y3 and Y4 trips (Larch Class)
- World Book Day 7th March (Ash Class)
- World Book Day (Birch Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online16 visitors online now1 guests, 15 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Today was the day of the sponsored walk and Class AS took on the 5km challenge with courage and conviction. Despite our late start we managed to finish by 12.00pm and everyone completed the course.
Today in Class AS we have been looking at rights and responsibilities. We looked at a comic strip which told the story of two people arguing over their rights, then discussed what responsibilities came with those rights. After that we … Continue reading
I can write in the style of an author. “Oy! Where do you think your going?” shouted Cyril but it was too late, the Psammead was buried in his home of sand. Suddenly a shout went up, “Hey … Continue reading
I can write in the style of an author As the children clambered out of the enormous gravel pit, to their disbelief the very ground began to shake! Then they herd the screams and shouts of men and women, and … Continue reading
I can write in the style of an author Vexed with the lamb for throwing sand in Anthea’s eyes, the children walked back up the path, then Robert said, “ What’s that?” “It’s a person.” “Not one, there’s … Continue reading